Wiser has teamed up with Amazon Alexa and other top brands to create the Amazon Home of Imagination at Westfield Shopping Centre in London.
Visitors to the shopping centre can walk through a home filled with interactive smart technology, compatible with Amazon Alexa. A big hit with visitors to the Home of Imagination is The Drayton Wiser ‘4D Living Room.’
Wiser ‘4D Living Room’
The ‘4D Living Room’ at #AmazonHOI is an immersive experience that showcases Wiser, the beautifully simple smart heating system, from Drayton. Visitors are invited to sit down and relax in the living room while lighting effects, projections and voiceovers explain the practical advantages of using Wiser.
After the experience, visitors can speak to one of Drayton’s smart home heating experts who will demonstrate the products key features, ease of install and answer any questions.
Wiser Key Features
- Easy to use App to control heating form anywhere in the world
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Multi-room, control up to 16 rooms with independent time and temperature controls.
- Geofencing via IFTTT to activate Away mode when the last family member leaves the house
- Smart modes to save money whether you are home or away
- Wiser insights and Heat report to provide reassurance that the system is doing exactly what you asked it to
- Easy installation
Throughout the experience at Westfield Shopping Centre guests can scan Amazon smile codes on their smart phone or tablet to purchase any of the products they’ve seen throughout the exhibition.
The Amazon Alexa Home of Imagination event runs from 10am to 10pm Saturday 19 October – 2 November.
Other brands at the event include Fitbit, Mercedes-Benz, Omron, Osmo and Philips Hue.
Can’t make the exhibition? Don’t worry, find out How Wiser Works here.